RED YEAST RICE:
- is made by fermenting a natural yeast, Monascus purpureus, on rice.
- has been used for centuries in Traditional Chinese Medicine.
- is used as a natural food dye and flavoring.
- has traditionally been used to promote healthy blood circulation and soothe upset stomach.
- has recently been identified as containing substances beneficial to maintaining healthy cholesterol levels.*
Finally, a red yeast rice you can trust!
USDA Certified Organic
Made in the USA
The natural way to support healthy cholesterol levels.*
For healthcare professionals
Do your patients need help managing LDL cholesterol levels?
Are some of them experiencing side effects from prescription statin medications?
Have you been searching for an alternative cholesterol lowering supplement that you can feel confident recommending to your patients?